Gardom Lake is a fresh water lake in Enderby and Salmon Arm, British Columbia.
A Cabin Rental Draw will be held on April 30th at 12:00 PM for Branch #25 members downstairs in the Legion’s conference room.
- We will be issuing each member a numbered ticket.
- The numbers will be drawn and the winners will have the opportunity to sign up for their preferred dates in the order the numbers are drawn. So, if your number is chosen first you will have the first choice in dates.
- As the numbers are drawn the calendar will fill up and the available dates will decrease.
- Be sure to have your alternate dates ready as the selections may be filled quickly.
- If you haven’t got your times ready you will lose your place in the draw.
Good luck and happy holidaying!
Vernon Legion Branch 25 operates a newly-renovated two-bedroom cabin which is available to Legion members from May until October. Rental fees provide the lion’s share of General Operating Funds for the local branch.
Renovations undertaken during 2018 include new flooring donated by Home Building Centre and installed by Rod Hallett, baseboards and oak table donated by Vernon member Deb Zukowski, and labour contributed by Osprey Compact Interiors. We also had help from these Vernon Legion members: Madelaine Johnston, Jen Pace, Susan and Don Ingraham, Diane Joly, Chuck Hanes, Deb and Darrold Zukowski, Larry Glaim, Jarret Watts, Rick and Marilyn Anaka.
Vernon cabin will accommodate up to six people (two bedrooms plus bunk bed in main room). Up to two pets are welcome, subject to restrictions.
Guests are reminded to bring potable water (including ice), personal items and linens.
Dinnerware & cutlery, cookware and utensils are provided.
There is a BBQ available but bring your own propane. There are six other cabins at the lake operated by N.O.Z. branches and interested members must contact the Branches directly for information.
Reservations for May – October rentals begin in April with a lottery meeting held among members in attendance at a special meeting. Booking are restricted to Vernon Branch 25 members until late April, after which reservations are accepted from members of North Okanagan Zone and beyond.
Payment must accompany reservation, and is not subject to refund.
For detailed information: send us a message via Facebook Messenger or call/text us at 250.558.8318